What is medicare?
Medicare is the health insurance plan of the US government for people older than 65. Some people younger than 65 can also meet the requirements and qualify for medicare , including those with disabilities, permanent renal insufficiency disease or Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
MEDICARE HELP WITH THE COST OF HEALTH CARE, BUT IT DOES NOT COVER ALL MEDICARE COSTS OR THE COST OF MOST LONG-TERM CARE. THE PROGRAM HAS FOUR PARTS:
- Part A is a hospitalization insurance.
- Part B helps pay for medical services that part A does not cover
- Part C It's called Medicare Advantage. If you have Parts A and B, this option can be selected to receive all of your health care through one provider organization, such as an HMO.
- Part D is the covering for prescribed drugs, it helps you pay for medications assigned by your doctor
How does medicare work
Medicare is a state insurance for people older than 65 years, other poeple can qualify too;
- Teenagers with disabilities
- Those with permanent renal insufficiency disease and are in need of a transplant
- To receive medicare you must be a American citizen or a legal resident who has lived in the country for at least 5 years
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
We are all different, that is why it is so important that we find the insurance that best suits your life-style and your financial situation
Don't Risk your Future, Get Insurance!
Medical bills and the recuperation that follows them are the leading causes of bankruptcy in the USA.
Don't be part of the statistics.